Vines Road Community Centre is here for the Community
37-61 Vines Road, HAMLYN HEIGHTS 3215
Venue Hire Application Form
The venue and facilities provide for a variety of activities and involvement by groups and individuals.
There is a wide range of flexible spaces for hire by community groups, corporate users and the general public at affordable rates during the day and evening for most types of activities, functions or events. (all bookings subject to VRCC approval)
a large hall (300 sqms) with a polished timber floor
- Please note that pre-paid bonds and security requirements apply to all after hour’s social functions.
VRCC advocates and actively promotes the responsible consumption of alcohol and requires registration of evening and weekend social functions with the Victoria Police Party Safe program.
multipurpose rooms (large & small)
a computer room with fast ADSL
a fitness room
a large fully equipped kitchen and
ample onsite car parking
Community Centre Internet Café
- Available free of charge during reception office hours when not being used for computer classes
- (please ring & check availability first).
Reception Office Services including:
- Low cost photocopying
- Typing documents
- Colour Photocopying (office only)
- Black & White Photocopying (office and public computer room) @ $15c a copy (donations welcomed)