Participants are invited to become a member of Vines Road Community Centre as one way of demonstrating that they believe the work we do is valuable to them and the wider community.
The current membership fee is $5.00 per year.
Benefits of becoming a member of Vines Road Community Centre include:
- Exclusive invitations to member events such as morning tea (3 per year) and other social occasions.
- Participation in the voting process to elect the Committee of Management at the Annual General Meeting.
- Opportunity to make use of your skills as well as represent your community on the Committee of Management (subject to a full waiting period of 12 months of paid membership to be elected at an AGM).
- Opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the Vines Road Community Centre.
- Be the first to hear about volunteering opportunities at the Centre.
- Once a volunteer, take advantage of exclusive training opportunities delivered by organisations in our networks.
- Optional membership to the Friends of Vines Road Community Centre where you can join or initiate any number of individual special interest or activity groups.
- Use our resources to develop a project for the community, the Centre or other external organisation.
Eligibility requirements to become a member or maintain membership:
All existing and potential members:
- Must support the purposes of the association to be eligible for membership.
- Must agree to abide by VRCC Code of Conduct.
- Must agree to abide by VRCC Code of Ethics.
- Must agree to abide by VRCC policies and procedures.
- Should be aware of our strategic plan and strive to achieve it.