Volunteer at Vines Road
A volunteer is a person who gives freely of their time and skills without financial reward to an organisation, group or the community for mutual benefit in a designated position.
At Vines Road Community Centre, we rely on a team of volunteers to deliver events, keep the garden tidy, keep the grounds clean and to facilitate some of our programs.
A successful volunteer program enables volunteers to participate in the local community, develop new skills, meet new people, make a difference and enhances the range of activities and services that we can provide. It is also important that our volunteers have fun and receive gratification from their volunteer experience.
As a volunteer you will:
- Be provided with a volunteering role you feel comfortable with, fits in with your time availability and supports the centre’s needs.
- Receive orientation to the organisation, the centre and your volunteer role.
- Be covered by volunteer insurance.
- Be a valued member of our organisation.
- Be supported by and agree to abide by Vines Road Community Centre’s policies and procedures.
For more information about becoming a volunteer contact us by phone (03) 5277-9027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.